Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Interview

1. whats your favoret car?
my favoretcar is the lamborghini revinton.
2.whats your favoret color on a car?
it depends on what car I get I like white mostly.
3. kind of porformance are you looking for?
Im lloking  for a verry fast car and handels extremly well.
4.Do you want a standared shift or automatic?
I want a manuel because its more fun to drive.
5.Front or rear wheel drive car or all wheel drive?
I will perfer a rear wheel drive or a all wheel drive car.
6.american made, japan,germany,Italy what country makes your car?
japan makes my car.
7. New or old car explane why?
a new car because all the thecnology in it.
8. Customized or no expalne why?
Customized because I like to be diffrent and stand out.
9. Raised truck or lowerd car explane why.
A lowed car because I like to go fast.
10. What do you use your car for?
I use it for going fast .

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I am now informend on your interview. I appriciate you taking the time to inform us all on this greatness of DRAG RACING.

    ReplyDelete